Welcome to the Healing Haiti + Eagle Brook Mission Blog. We invite you to follow mission team members as they experience what God is doing both through them and in them while in the mission field of Haiti.


'For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

God's Little Dolls in their New Lovingly Made Diapers

"In His grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well." Romans 12:6.

Not every person is able to go on a mission trip, but each of us can still be involved in a mission trip experience just by using our God-given gifts.

The Heavenly Stitchers group from Eagle Brook Church is a shining example of this. These amazing women are lovingly using their God-given gifts to sew the most darling diapers for the little angels at Mother Teresa's home for sick and dying babies. Our EBC mission team brought down the first suitcase full of diapers, and the sisters were so grateful. The sisters told us many, many more are needed!













Lord, I thank you for the talents you have given each and every one of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment