Welcome to the Healing Haiti + Eagle Brook Mission Blog. We invite you to follow mission team members as they experience what God is doing both through them and in them while in the mission field of Haiti.


'For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome Summer Team #1

Amazing God, how I love thee and oh how you love us!  I would like to thank you for the safe travels of this team of people that you so perfectly sewn together to be your hands and feet this week in Haiti.  Thank you Father God for all your many blessings you have given to each one of us in our lives.  As I sit here listening to FanFan and Jeff Gjerde playing their guitars and this team singing praises to you, Lord please lift this team up to your arms.  May we be completely emptied of own will and their own wants and will allow you Lord God full excess to our hearts, words, and actions. Lord open our eyes to see you , to see what you see, to feel what you feel Lord.  We want to see you and feel what you feel....Lord we want to be more like you.  Please Father God....give us the strength to lose ourselves and to be completely consumed by YOU!  May our actions, our words, our thoughts glorify You Lord!
I lay each one of us at your feet Father God, I lay this week before you.  Please break our hearts for what breaks yours, transform our hearts to reflect you more.
Lord God Almighty....Thank you for all that you are, all that you will change us to be.
I pray for open hearts, open eyes, and open minds....to serve you and glorify you!

Let us be yours! ALL YOURS!

Glwa Pou Bondye-Glory to God

Ke Bondye Beni'ou-May God Bless You
Rachel Birdsall
Healing Haiti Team Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment