Welcome to the Healing Haiti + Eagle Brook Mission Blog. We invite you to follow mission team members as they experience what God is doing both through them and in them while in the mission field of Haiti.


'For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Calling

This Dick Hanson I know why God was calling me to Haiti & my oldest daughter Jennifer fell in love with it. Seeing pictures & videos does not give you the true picture you need to experience it in person. The poverty, living conditions,  the loving of the children who appreciate it and the sadness of having to leave them. Everyone should experience this at least once, thank you my Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment