Welcome to the Healing Haiti + Eagle Brook Mission Blog. We invite you to follow mission team members as they experience what God is doing both through them and in them while in the mission field of Haiti.


'For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Friday, November 11, 2011

beautiful day

visiting the elderly

joy

stepping out of our comfort zones


singing

resilience

inspiring


worship

prayer

gifts


visiting Yvonne's orphanage

touched

satisfying



watching others use their God-given gifts to serve

1 comment:

  1. Angela I am very moved by your journey and I am praying for you and all those lives you touch! Love, Tara

    ReplyDelete