Welcome to the Healing Haiti + Eagle Brook Mission Blog. We invite you to follow mission team members as they experience what God is doing both through them and in them while in the mission field of Haiti.


'For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankful

I am so thankful to our Heavenly Father for the many life changing experiences we have had thus far. God brought together an amazing team of people who have many special talents and gifts that were used to serve the Haitians.

Today, five team members went to the Wound Clinic in Port-au-Prince. Our team was blessed with three experienced nurses and a pharmacist. Seeing them in action at the clinic made me so thankful for the special talents God provided to hundreds of wounded and sick Haitians.






Each team member was given an invitation from our Father to come on this mission. Thankfully, each team member was obedient and accepted His invitation. Not only have we strengthened our relationship with God, but we have been blessed with many new lifelong relationships.

I am thankful for having the privilege to serve the Haitians, the remarkable Healing Haiti staff, the many new friendships, the messages God has revealed to the team, God shining His light through all of the team members and for reminding me of what being obedient and committed to Him really means.

Thank you Father God for an amazing experience, all the glory goes to You.

Our Hatian friends...we will miss you!








No comments:

Post a Comment