Welcome to the Healing Haiti + Eagle Brook Mission Blog. We invite you to follow mission team members as they experience what God is doing both through them and in them while in the mission field of Haiti.


'For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Monday, August 1, 2011

Beautiful Haiti


Today we arrived in Haiti. As we began to land I looked out my window and saw how beautiful Haiti was. I then realized why I was here. God has made such a beautiful land for us to live in and now I get to meet some of the beautiful people he created. I feel so small and insignificant but so blessed I am here to help those in need. Tomorrow we will go to Cite Soleil to deliver fresh water to the poorest of the poor. So simple, yet such a gift to the Haitians who live there.


Jennifer Klein
Haiti Team Member

2 comments:

  1. How awesome, Jen! Can't wait to hear about your experiences- I am praying for you!! God bless you and all of those who you will encounter this week!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Haiti Jenny. It is a beautful place. I got to see a coastal tourist beach portion years ago when I was on a cruise. Quite different from the rest of the country for sure. I am happy you made it safe and I am very proud of you efforts to help out the less fortunate around the world. Good for you! I will be checking in to see how it all is going for you and to read about your experiences. Take care, be safe and enjoy your time there.

    Love,
    Steve (your bro!)

    ReplyDelete